Saturday, August 17, 2013

In Remembrance

My mom, Amy (age 47), passed away in the early hours of August 9th, 2013. I still can hardly believe it. She was a wonderful mom to my brother and I, and an amazing wife to my Dad. She had a kind, generous, out-going, and caring personality that was very accepting of every person she met. 

She had been described to me before as a person who never met a stranger. If you knew her, then you know that she was a walking encyclopedia and basically knew a small fact about anything you could conjure up. Her passion was for teaching and, although she never graduated college or obtained a teaching certificate, she would spend much of her spare time substitute teaching at the local ISD.

It is hard to comprehend her sudden passing and I miss her so much, but I know I will end up seeing her again someday. I love you Mom...



No comments:

Post a Comment